What happens if your website is not ADA compliant?
If you are a wedding professional or wedding venue who has a website that is not compliant with the American Disabilities Act (ADA) you could be in big trouble! Here are some of the reasons you should be very worried if your wedding website is not ADA compliant:
1. Your business could face a lawsuit if a disabled person claims they couldn’t access certain features on your website.
2. Your business could face a large fine if the website is not ADA compliant
3. You could be forced to pay attorney fees, endure your own legal fee and pay a potential legal settlement.
4. Be stuck in a public relations nightmare
5. Be forced to rebuild and design your website so it complies with WCAG ADA compliance
These are the very real consequences of not having your wedding website ADA compliant.